USA / Domestic Freight Service
Logistics Group International (LGI) is a premier third-party logistics provider with decades of experience managing heavy haul, oversize, and over-dimensional transportation domestically throughout the United States. We specialize in heavy haul, oversize, and over-dimension shipments and work with a network of over 11,000 carriers with experience in industrial shipping. LGI is headquartered in Houston, TX and serves a range of industries including oil and gas, petrochemical, power generation, manufacturing, mining, and construction.
LGI has earned a reputation for providing reliable, on-time, and on-budget domestic freight trucking solutions for large, heavy machinery, equipment, and cargo.
Advantages of Partnering with a Domestic Trucking Service
- Cost-effective, seamless transportation throughout North America. When you contract with LGI, you gain access to our network of over 11,000 carriers. These carriers offer our customers access to vans, flatbeds, step decks, and other specialized equipment shipping throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico. They specialize in providing heavy haul, oversize, and over-dimensional shipping and door-to-door pick-up and delivery.
- Highest quality shipping and service. The carriers in our domestic freight network are qualified professionals, and maintain the highest DOT safety ratings, substantial liability and cargo insurance, industry certifications and international documentation. We monitor insurance certificates and other vital documentation on all carriers in the LGI network 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Fast, reliable shipping. Our years of expertise, combined with our network of carriers, provide the capability to optimize the shipping price, which will drive down costs thus saving you time and money. GPS tracking is available on all shipments providing real-time monitoring and tracking.
- Complete logistics for specialty cargo shipments. Our skilled project managers will select the best transport solution for your cargo, ensuring that the process will be tailored to your specifications to safely allow for quick transit times. We oversee the permit process, schedule pilot cars, coordinate with local authorities and utilities, and make sure that your cargo is transported by experienced carriers.
- Emergency transportation: We understand that mechanical failures occur, and for that reason LGI sources from 11,000 carriers to ensure your cargo arrives on time. With a simple call, we can dispatch equipment in order to complete the delivery in the event of breakdown.
To request a quote, or to speak to a logistician about your domestic transportation needs, call 713.543.8713 now.