Louisiana Heavy Haul Trucking
Logistics Group International (LGI), headquartered in Houston, is a leading third-party logistics provider serving Louisiana with decades of experience coordinating heavy haul and oversize / over-dimensional transportation. With a network of over 11,000 carriers with experience in industrial shipping, LGI serves a range of industries including oil and gas, petrochemical, power generation, manufacturing, mining, and construction.
LGI is a proven heavy-haul logistics expert with a track record of delivering reliable, cost-effective results for demanding clients. Our logisticians will work with your team to provide comprehensive plans for the shipment, from pick-up through delivery. We manage all aspects of the shipment, from selecting the best equipment for your cargo, to planning the best route, and ensuring that any permits or documentation are obtained.
Louisiana Heavy Haul Services
- Over 11,000 professional carrier partners with proven capability, premium insurance coverage, and superior Department of Transportation safety records
- Access to the industry’s most modern fleets of specialized heavy hauling equipment, including flatbed, step deck, double-drop, multi-axle, perimeter beam frame, and dual lane trailers, dolly systems, and self-propelled modular transport (SPMT)
- Responsive attention to all transport details, including permitting, customs, project management, and arrangement of escort vehicles
- Door-to-door transport throughout the U.S., Mexico and Canada
- Emergency shipping of mission-critical equipment and assets
- GPS-enabled tracking that keeps you updated and assures the secure and timely arrival of the heaviest, most oversized cargo
To request a quote, or to speak to a logistician about your Louisiana transportation needs, call 713.543.8713 now.