Construction Equipment & Materials Transport
Logistics Group International expertly and efficiently manages all aspects of transporting your construction equipment, heavy equipment, and lumber to and from anywhere in North America.
LGI works with a network of experienced carriers that meet stringent standards for professionalism and promptness to provide the very best construction equipment and material transport as well as lumber freight transport.
Heavy Equipment Transport
LGI provides reliable, prompt and safe heavy equipment transport for a wide range of applications in the construction industry throughout North America. LGI offers door-to-door transport in the United States, Canada, and Mexico for almost all kinds of construction equipment and heavy machinery including but not limited to:
- Wheel Loaders
- High-pressure vessels
- Compressor skids
- Forging machines
Construction Equipment Hauling Services
LGI partners with more than 11,000 professional carriers with proven capability, premium insurance coverage, and superior Department of Transportation safety records. These carriers utilize the industry’s most modern fleets of specialized heavy hauling equipment, including:
- For freight not easily transported in an enclosed vehicle due to size or dimensions
- Allow for manual or crane loading and unloading from the top, back, and sides
- Ideal for time-sensitive deliveries or destinations without loading docks
- Lowered deck accommodates cargo taller than 8'6"
- Maximum height for cargo raised an additional 20 inches to 10'2”
- For excessively tall cargo
- Lower deck clearance
- Allows for freight up to 11’6”
- RGN (removable goose necks) allow freight to be rolled on rolled off
LGI’s team also uses specialized trailers for specific kinds of equipment:
- Perimeter beam frame
- Dual lane trailers
- Dolly systems
- Self-propelled modular transport (SPMT)
Lumber Freight Shipping & Logistics
LGI’s team can move your lumber, no matter what the size or shape. Typically, LGI coordinates open-air containers because of the size of the lumber. It’s easier for cranes and forklifts to load and unload the lumber rather than pulling it out of the inside of a truck.
Combining years of experience with a staff of dedicated professionals, LGI expertly manages all your transportation needs, ensuring your freight and cargo gets delivered safely and swiftly. LGI’s team works with a network of 11,000 carriers that meet stringent standards of professionalism and promptness, and handles all other aspects of transporting what you need moved where it needs to be moved when it needs to be moved.
- Select best carrier for your freight or cargo
- Plan optimal, efficient routes
- Obtain necessary permits
- Coordinate support services, such as escorts
- Secure customs documentation and information for international shipments
- Track and monitor progress of your shipments