Canada Heavy Haul Freight Carrier
Logistics Group International (LGI), a leading third party logistics provider and freight carrier serving Canada, offers turnkey transportation freight services for heavy haul and oversize / over-dimensional cargo shipments within Canada, and between Canada and the United States. Our experience managing shipments throughout North America for several industries including petrochemical make us uniquely qualified to provide the logistics for your cargo transport within Canada and with the U.S. and Mexico.
We can service all ten provinces and three territories which includes:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Yukon Territories
Our experienced team of transportation professionals works closely with the customs brokers handling your shipment to ensure that it moves smoothly across borders.
LGI is headquartered in Houston and serves a range of industries, including oil and gas, petrochemical, power generation, manufacturing, mining, and construction.
Advantages of Canadian Heavy Haul Freight Services
- Urgent emergency transportation: We understand that breakdowns occur, and for that reason LGI has multiple heavy haul trucks and carriers available to ensure your cargo arrives on time. With one phone call, we can dispatch equipment to complete your delivery.
- All logistics for specialty cargo shipments: We handle permits, schedule pilot cars, coordinate with local authorities and utility companies, and make sure that your cargo is transported by experienced, international freight carriers. Our skilled project managers will select the best route for your cargo in and out of Canada to the United States ensuring that the route will be tailored to your cargo to safely allow for fast, safe transport.
- Fast, reliable shipping: Our years of experienced international shipping in and out of United States to Canada combined with our network of carriers provide the capability to optimize the shipping route and pricing for your freight shipment. GPS tracking is also available on all shipments providing real-time monitoring and tracking.
- Cost-effective, seamless transportation to and from Canada / USA: Gain access to our network of 11,000 + freight carriers when you contract with LGI. These US and Canadian freight carries offer our customers access to flatbeds, step decks, vans, and other specialized industrial equipment shipping throughout Canada and the United States. They also specialize in providing urgent transportation and logistics, door-to-door pick-up and delivery, heavy haul, and over-dimensional shipping.
- Superior shipping and service quality: We maintain and monitor all insurance certificates, operating authority, and other vital documentation on all freight carriers in the LGI network when shipping industrial equipment to and from Canada and USA. The carriers in our network are qualified professionals, and maintain the highest DOT safety ratings, cargo insurance and substantial liability, industry trucking certifications and the international documentation needed for transborder freight shipping between Canada and the United States of America.
To request a quote, or to speak to a logistician about your Canadian transportation needs, call 713.543.8713 now.