Freight Brokerage Agents
Established agents who partner with L.G.I., Inc. receive top-tier earnings potential. Joining the L.G.I. team as a brokerage agent provides opportunity for building relationships, growth, and independence.
As an agent broker, back office expenses and the time associated with back office support is the single biggest reason for agent stagnation and negative growth. Partnering with L.G.I. provides a pathway to support all your back office needs, and let you get back to what you do best: Growing your book of business.
L.G.I.'s back office services include:
- Customer Receivable Financing
- Customer Credit Analysis
- Customer Billing & Collections
- Carrier Invoice Auditing
- Carrier Payments
- Cargo Claims Management
- Commission Statements
L.G.I. has established itself as one of the premier Property Brokers by keeping our agents close. At L.G.I., you're NOT just another number, even though you may be thousands of miles away. 98% of our agents join the team and stay for years to come.
Some of the L.G.I advantages that keep our team together are:
- Established company with "A" Credit Rating
- $100,000 Surety Bond
- Established Carrier Database
- TMS Software
- Digital Carrier Onboarding (No more time consuming carrier packets)
- Carrier Quick Pay
- Direct Deposit for Commissions
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Minimum 3 years verifiable transportation related experience with a focus on sales and customer service