Project Cargo Handling Services
Logistics Group International (LGI) has decades of experience in providing custom logistics solutions for project and breakbulk cargo. We specialize in managing time-critical transport for oversize, over-dimensional, and heavy haul cargo throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We have earned the reputation for providing reliable, timely, safe shipping for diverse cargo types at competitive prices.
We have access to an extensive fleet of specialized heavy hauling equipment and will recommend the proper equipment type for your cargo based on cargo size, weight, access at site locations, cargo value and delivery timeline. LGI will coordinate with the carriers to arrange escort, obtain permits, order bucket trucks and manage any customs processing needed. Our logisticians will plan the optimal route for shipping, and will arrange for any equipment needed to load or unload your cargo at pick-up or delivery.
Project Cargo / Break Bulk Carrier Services
- Over 11,000 professional carrier partners with proven capability, premium insurance coverage, and superior Department of Transportation safety records
- Access to the industry’s most modern fleets of specialized heavy hauling equipment, including flatbed, step deck, double-drop, multi-axle, perimeter beam frame, and dual lane trailers, dolly systems, and self-propelled modular transport (SPMT)
- Responsive attention to all transport details, including permitting, customs, project management, and arrangement of escort vehicles
- Door-to-door transport throughout the U.S., Mexico and Canada
- Emergency shipping of mission-critical equipment and assets
- GPS-enabled tracking available that keeps you updated and assures the secure and timely arrival of the heaviest, most oversized cargo
To request a quote or to speak with a logistician about your project or breakbulk shipping needs, call 713.543.8713 now.