Oilfiled Machinery Transport
Logistics Group International (LGI) offers custom transportation solutions throughout the oil & gas industry, such as the transport of oilfield equipment and machinery. We specialize in logistics for heavy haul and oversize / over-dimensional shipping, offering door-to-door transport throughout North America. LGI is known throughout the oil & gas industry for our reliability, flexibility, comprehensive planning, and the professionalism of the carriers we use for transporting heavy oilfield machinery and equipment.
Oil & Gas Equipment Transport Applications
- Frac Tanks
- Well Heads
- Pump Jacks
- Compressor Packages
- Rig Moves
- Skidded Process Units
LGI’s experienced staff works with your team to provide detailed plans for your shipment, from pick-up through delivery. We manage all aspects of the shipment, from selecting the best equipment to transport your cargo, to planning the best route, and ensuring that any permits or documentation are obtained. If you need lifting equipment and rigging to load and secure your cargo, our team will arrange for the equipment you need.
Oilfield Heavy Haul Freight Services
- Over 11,000 professional carrier partners with proven capability, premium insurance coverage, and superior Department of Transportation safety records
- Access to the industry’s most modern fleets of specialized heavy hauling equipment, including flatbed, step deck, double-drop, multi-axle, perimeter beam frame, and dual lane trailers, dolly systems, and self-propelled modular transport (SPMT)
- Responsive attention to all transport details, including permitting, customs, project management, and arrangement of escort vehicles
- Door-to-door transport throughout the U.S., Mexico and Canada
- Emergency shipping of mission-critical equipment and assets
- GPS-enabled tracking that keeps you updated and assures the secure and timely arrival of the heaviest, most oversized cargo
To request a quote, or to speak to a logistician about your oil & gas, drilling, or oilfield equipment hauling requirements, call 713.543.8713 now.