Logistics Group International (LGI) arranges hazardous material transportation according to DOT 49 CFR, IMDG, and ICAO regulations for commercial and industrial products throughout the United States, Mexico, and Canada. With LGI as your hazmat trucking provider, your hazardous full truck load and LTL shipments are handled in strict adherence to transportation regulations to help protect you from liability related to hazmat transport.
The Department of Transportation (DOT) defines a hazardous material as any item or chemical that is a risk to public safety or the environment when being transported or moved in commerce and is regulated as such under the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration’s 49 CFR regulations which Logistics Group International arranged HAZMAT trucking & freight services adhere to.
Hazardous Material Transportation Capabilities
- Class 1 Explosives: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.5, 1.6, and any fireworks
- Class 2 Gases: 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3
- Class 3 Flammable Liquid
- Class 4 Flammable Solids: 4.1, 4.2, and 4.3
- Class 5 Organic Peroxides & Oxidizing Substances: 5.1 and 5.2
- Class 6 Toxic & Infectious Substances: 6.1 and 6.2
- Class 7 Radioactive Material
- Class 8 Corrosives
- Class 9 Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods: environmentally hazardous substances and wastes
Hazmat / Dangerous Goods Services
- GPS tracking and real time location updates
- Complete logistic management of your freight shipment
- Comprehensive insurance for high-value loads
- Door-to-door delivery & cross-border logistics for HAZMAT shipping throughout USA, Mexico, & Canada
To request a quote, or to speak with a logistician about your hazardous trucking needs, call 713.543.8713 today.