Logistics Group International (LGI) provides Conestoga trucking and Conestoga flatbed trailer kits across North America including to and from Canada and Mexico. From heavy equipment to specialized machinery, when your freight needs additional protection from the elements, LGI’s Conestoga trailer solutions provide the additional security that a traditional flatbed or dry van trailer might not be able to.
Conestoga Trailer vs. Dry Van
Made for added protection of oversized and specialized loads, Conestoga trailers have a unique rolling tarp-on-frame system that keeps cargo safe from the elements without compromising delicate equipment. Also, cargo can be loaded and unloaded from the side of the trailer where a dry van is commonly used in conjunction with a loading dock where cargo is loaded and unloaded from the back.
Most Conestoga trailers have a maximum freight weight between 42,000 to 45,000 pounds with 48’ to 53’ the length of a large trailer. Common loads of these trailers include but are not limited to:
- Specialized loads
- Palatalized loads
Conestoga Trucking Management Services
Headquartered in Houston, we serve a range of industries including oil and gas, petrochemical, power generation, medical device, manufacturing, mining, and construction. Conestoga management services include but are not limited to:
- Door-to-door delivery and cross-border logistics for shipping throughout North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada)
- Complete logistic management of your shipment
- Comprehensive insurance for high-value loads
- GPS tracking & real-time location updates
- Team Service for expedited transport of time-critical equipment
- Premium service at competitive rates