Mining Equipment Transport & Heavy Haul Service
Logistics Group International (LGI) is a leading third party logistics provider, offering custom transportation solutions for mining equipment. We specialize in heavy haul, oversize, and over-dimensional shipping. LGI has established a reputation for reliable, cost-effective shipping of large, heavy equipment used in the mining industry. LGI ships throughout North America, offering door-to-door transport in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Our network of 11,000 carriers provides access to the specialized equipment and transportation professionals required to ship mining equipment, whether it is heavy haul, oversize, or over-dimensional. Our logisticians will work with your team to provide comprehensive plans for the shipment, from pick-up through delivery. We manage all aspects of the shipment, from selecting the proper equipment to transport your cargo, to planning the best route, and ensuring that any permits or escorts are obtained early so as to avoid costly delays
Mining Equipment Transport Applications
- Dump trucks
- Bulldozers, track loaders, wheel loaders
- Haul trucks
Mining Heavy Haul Services
- Over 11,000 professional carrier partners with proven capability, premium insurance coverage, and superior Department of Transportation safety records
- Access to the industry’s most modern fleets of specialized heavy hauling equipment, including flatbed, step deck, double-drop, multi-axle, perimeter beam frame, and dual lane trailers, dolly systems, and self-propelled modular transport (SPMT)
- Responsive attention to all transport details, including permitting, customs, project management, and arrangement of escort vehicles
- Door-to-door transport throughout the U.S., Mexico and Canada
- Emergency shipping of mission-critical equipment and assets
- GPS-enabled tracking that keeps you updated and assures the secure and timely arrival of the heaviest, most oversized cargo
To request a quote, or to speak to a logistician about your mining equipment shipping requirements, call 713.543.8713 now.