Canada Heavy Haul & Transport Freight
Logistics Group International (LGI), a leading third party logistics provider, offers turnkey transportation services for heavy haul and oversize / over-dimensional cargo shipments within Canada, and between Canada and the United States and Mexico. Our experience managing shipments throughout North American make us uniquely qualified to provide the logistics for your cargo transport within Canada and with the U.S. and Mexico.
We can service all ten provinces and three territories which includes:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Yukon Territories
Our experienced team of transportation professionals works closely with the customs brokers handling your shipment to ensure that it moves smoothly across borders. Our extensive network of carriers specializes in transporting heavy haul, oversize, and over-dimensional cargo, and provide reliable, on-time, and cost-effective shipping.
LGI is headquartered in Houston and serves a range of industries, including oil and gas, petrochemical, power generation, manufacturing, mining, and construction.
Advantages of Canadian Heavy Haul Services
- Cost-effective, seamless transportation throughout North America. When you contract with LGI, you gain access to our network of over 11,000 carriers. These carriers offer our customers access to vans, flatbeds, step decks, and other specialized equipment shipping throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico. They specialize in providing heavy haul, oversize, and over-dimensional shipping and door-to-door pick-up and delivery.
- Highest quality shipping and service. The carriers in our network are qualified professionals, and maintain the highest DOT safety ratings, substantial liability and cargo insurance, industry certifications and international documentation. We maintain and monitor all insurance certificates, operating authority, and other vital documentation on all carriers in the LGI network.
- Fast, reliable shipping. Our years of expertise, combined with our network of carriers, provide the capability to optimize the shipping route and pricing for your shipment. Our skilled logistics staff will plan the best route for your shipment, at competitive prices. GPS tracking is available on all shipments providing real-time monitoring and tracking.
- Complete logistics for specialty cargo shipments. Our skilled project managers will select the best route for your cargo, ensuring that the route will be tailored to your cargo to safely allow for fast, safe transport. We handle permits, schedule pilot cars, coordinate with local authorities and utilities, and make sure that your cargo is transported by experienced carriers.
- Emergency transportation: We understand that breakdowns occur, and for that reason LGI has multiple trucks available to ensure your cargo arrives on time. With a simple call, we can dispatch equipment in order to complete the delivery.
To request a quote, or to speak to a logistician about your Canadian transportation needs, call 713.543.8713 now.